Many people underestimate the importance of life insurance. Life insurance, however, is essential for ensuring that your family will remain financially stable in case of your death or disability. It offers several benefits that many people are not even aware of. Life insurance has the power to:
• Ensure financial stability for your family;
• Cover costs such as debts, mortgages, and lost income;
• Protect lifelong dependents, such as children with special needs;
• Let you spend your retirement savings while still leaving a legacy;
• Help heirs pay high estate taxes;
• Equalize inheritances to children;
• Offer you peace of mind; and more.
Life insurance surely deserves consideration by every household. Options for life insurance vary, and it is important to select a plan that suits you and your family’s particular needs and goals. Term life insurance, for example, provides protection for a set period of time for a modest premium, while permanent life insurance, such as universal or whole life, offers protection for a lifetime for a higher premium. Both types of life insurance have their advantages, but which plan you go with will depend on your family dynamic, how much you can afford to pay, how many assets you have, and other factors. In general, there is a life insurance policy out there for every budget.
Finding the right insurance plan for you and your family can be complicated. We can help you navigate life, annuity, long term care, and disability insurance options, matching you with the best solution for you and your family.
Contact us today to get started.